Tri-Canvas: Navy, Baby Blue, Gold & White


If y'all read my post about the first oceanscape acrylic canvases I did, then you know how obsessed I am with working on these! My friend Ali requested a set for herself with custom colors to match her apartment. She has a lot of navy and white going on and the gold was the perfect pop of color to incorporate as well. 

For some reason, I always get so nervous before I start these! I don't know what the paint is going to decide to do and I have to pour it and move it quickly so it doesn't set before the canvas is covered. First, I mixed her colors. As you know, these use a ton of paint and when I mix them with the marbling medium, I need to use equal parts paint and marbling medium so it uses even more of that! 


Once I saw these four colors together, I was already in love and thought, how could it possibly come out bad?? (That's me, always thinking the worst of my abilities). Here is the first canvas I poured:


I used flash to take this photo because LOOK AT THAT GOLD SHIMMER. Stunning! Once I have one of the canvases done, I feel much more confident! I finished strong and was so excited to deliver these to her!




Interested in a set of your own? See my pricing page for further information or send me a message and we can chat!

Comments

Popular Posts