Dogs, Dogs, Dogs!


When I began @Art_by_Amart on Instagram, I had just received a request from my friend to commission a painting of her dog for her.  I've been known by my friends for my watercolors but I had a feeling I'd be better off completing this one digitally.

Using my iPad Pro, my Apple Pencil, and the Procreate App, creating any form of art digitally is made very easy. The procreate app allows you to paint, sketch, or draw in any medium and it really does look like the real medium!

Once I completed my friend's dog, I was AMAZED at the response I got. All of a sudden, I had tons of friends requesting works of their own furry, four-legged friends! I will share some below.

        

If you would like to request a custom painting of your pup, head over to my Instagram @art_by_amart and send me a message, or e-mail a request to artbyamartnj@gmail.com!

Comments

Popular Posts